Thursday, May 15, 2008

Oh to be able to do this every day ........

Well this morning was a gorgeous, clear Autumn morning. Blue skies, not too chilly, still and the day was begging for me to begin it with a ride into town for coffee and something to eat before heading up to the office. So where would I go? There are a few choices in Bathurst at 8.00am, but I decided on somewhere slightly off the beaten track as such - Al Dente on Keppel Street. It does great coffee, has a selection of light things for breakfast and is well patronised. I could spend 30 - 45 mins just enjoying the morning and people watching before heading up to work :) Done deal !

I managed to get a parking spot for the bike pretty close to Al Dente, retrieved my wallet and joined the queue of people inside ordering their morning coffees, toasted sandwiches and lunches.
Photobucket
Al Dente, Keppel Street, Bathurst

What a great way to start the day, a toasted ham and cheese croissant with a large flat white coffee, sitting outside on a table watching "the world" go by on its way to work :) I'd nearly finished my croissant before I thought that maybe the Blog should have a photo of my breakfast, or in this case, what was left of it :)

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

No comments: